Welcome to the Small Community Classifieds website. This site is intended for webmasters / IT decision makers to have a look at our product for listing small ads on the Internet. It is *NOT* for end users to buy products or services!
You should take a look at the demo system and appraise yourself of what we are about. We believe we a filling an area in the market not currently covered. At present it is possible to build advertising systems that look and behave like Craig's List or Gumtree relatively easily, but until now there has been a shortage of a web product that caters for small communities. If a small community placed all their ads in a Gumtree-clone, they would look swamped and a user would quickly become frustrated trying to navigate through categories containing only 1 or 2 adverts. This is where our system is different - all the adverts can be seen at a glance, just like you are reading directly from a printed page.
Our product's features include:
- Simple interface to add new adverts;
- Five built-in advert types:
- Regular text;
- Emboldened centred;
- Boxed thin border;
- Boxed thick border;
- Artwork (import jpg, gif or png files)
- Additional types available for modest cost;
- Simple drag-and-drop interface to manage advert headings;
- Adverts atomatically expire after pre-set amount of days (can be overritten by new date);
- Reporting facility to check the status of adverts and when they are due to be expired;
- Look and feel of the product customised to your own in-house design included in the cost;
- Automatic submission to major search engines (not possible with artwork adverts without manually adding advert data);
- Can be a standalone domain or a subdomain on an existing website.
The product can be used to drive your revenues - if you are already publishing on paper, you could charge in addition for electronic adverts. In addition, it is possible to place static adverts around the small ads thus giving you even more opportunities to make money!
Need more information? Simply fill in the contact form.